2021/2022 TICKET REQUESTS
Ticketing remains at the discretion of the club and UK Government restrictions. Arsenal Canada will continue to work closely with the club and communicate any changes clearly with fans across the country. Tickets are only available to Arsenal Canada members on a 1:1 basis – you can only request one ticket per membership. The below guidelines on ticketing are well established at this point:
- We don’t get tickets for away games. This has always and will always be the case – please only inquire about home games.
- Don’t request a ticket if you don’t 100% intend to attend the game. We see many cases where people request and then bail after their request is approved. This involves a lot of time and work to re-home that ticket and it’s generally avoidable.
- Your ticket request status will be given to you as soon as we have it. No one knows yet when we’ll know who is approved for the first couple of games since they’ll fall within the 10-week window. If you request tickets at any point throughout the season, you will receive an email one way or another for each game as soon as we get word.
- Manage your expectations. Our allocation comes from a group of 350 total supporter tickets spanning the whole world. We on average receive a maximum of 10 per match so please consider this when requesting tickets.
- The process is the process and we’re not deviating from it. We’re aware that everyone wants to see the team play and want to go in a group – we will never approve more than 1 ticket per member so please don’t ask.
- The prices may fluctuate, but probably not. You’ll pay a 50% deposit for each ticket and the remaining balance if your request is approved. Once ticket prices are locked in, we’ll add/update on the Tickets FAQ portion of arsenalcanada.ca.
For suggestions on actually getting to games etc. Kristin will be more than happy to help you there – we know it can be a challenge the first time crossing the pond!
Should you have any additional questions, please send an email to us using the contact form found here.